What is Mindfulness?
It can become a constant challenge trying to maintain wellness in the midst of a busy routine and time pressures.
At Mindful Way we understand that it can be difficult to step out of this state of more or less constant doing and step into a state of being, but we also believe that it is so worthwhile as by cultivating mindfulness in our day to day lives we learn to live with more ease no matter what life presents us with.
- Lasting decreases in physical and psychological symptoms
- An increased ability to relax
- Reduced pain and/or an enhanced ability to cope with pain that may not go away
- Greater vitality and enthusiasm for life
- Improved self esteem and self acceptance
- An ability to cope more effectively with stressful situations
Guided Mindfulness Meditation 11th November The Samadhi Centre, Ratnhgar ,Dublin 6,
One Day Mindfulness Course 11th December Novara Centre, Bray, Co. Wicklow
Half Day Silent Retreat for previous MBSR/MBCT participants 20th November Novara Centre, Bray, Co. Wicklow
Mindfulness Practice Evenings 29th November - 13th December Novara Centre, Bray, Co. Wicklow
8 week MBSR course- From 28th January 2017 on Saturday afternoons Novara Centre, Bray Seafront
New dates added regularly. Please check back.book a course